Terms and Conditions
The terms and conditions outlined below exclusively apply to the use of the clickexpose.com service and do not extend to any other services offered by ClickExpose Ltd or its affiliates, including but not limited to Pay-Per-Click (PPC) Management Services.
Additional services, including PPC Management Services, are governed by their respective terms and conditions, which are separate and distinct from those outlined in this agreement. Users interested in or currently utilising these additional services are responsible for reviewing and agreeing to the specific terms and conditions applicable to those services. These separate terms and conditions for additional services will be made available by ClickExpose Ltd and must be agreed upon before the commencement of the respective service.
Failure to comply with the terms and conditions of each specific service may result in termination or suspension of access to the service, at the sole discretion of ClickExpose Ltd. It is the user’s responsibility to be aware of and understand all terms and conditions relevant to the services they are using, including those for clickexpose.com and any additional services provided by ClickExpose Ltd or its affiliates.
For further clarification or inquiries regarding the terms and conditions of specific services, users are encouraged to contact ClickExpose Ltd directly. The company reserves the right to modify, amend, or revise the terms and conditions of any service at any time, and it is the user’s responsibility to stay informed of any such changes. Continued use of the services following any modification to the terms and conditions constitutes acceptance of those changes.
The terms and conditions for using the service of "clickexpose.com" are provided herein. The service is offered by ClickExpose Ltd, a company registered in England with registered company number of 14834804, through the website "clickexpose.com," which will be referred to as ("ClickExpose", "clickexpose.com", "we" or "us"). The protection service provided at clickexpose.com will be known as "clickexpose.com" or "the Service." Please review these terms attentively. By completing the registration process and/or using the service, you declare that you are qualified for an account and that you agree to abide by all the terms and conditions specified in these Terms of Service ("AGREEMENT"). The Service is provided to you on the condition of your acceptance, without modification, of the terms, conditions, and notices presented herein.
2. User Account
- “Account”: refers to the billing arrangement established between you and clickexpose.com for the provision of the Service.
- “Click”: this serves as the metric for quantifying Service usage. A Click is recorded either when a visitor executes the Client Code or Tracking Template upon accessing it, or when they access the Click URL.
- "Click Fraud”: is a form of activity that takes place in pay-per-click online advertising, wherein an individual or computer system repeatedly clicks on an advertisement to create extra charges for the advertiser.
- “Click URL”: means a distinct URL designated to an Account to register Clicks. Each account is allocated a unique Click URL.
- "Client Code”: is the distinctive code of clickexpose.com that is set up on a web page with the intention of gathering Customer Data. It also encompasses any modifications or advancements made by the user.
- “Conversion”: is the information captured by the Client Code placed on designated areas of your website that you have recognised as significant, for instance, when a purchase is finalised.
- "Processing Software”: refers to the exclusive clickexpose.com Software, as well as all updates to it, that analyses the Customer Data and creates the Reports.
- “Report”: refers to the outcome of the examination displayed on clickexpose.com (or any other URL the Service may offer), which incorporates saved clicks and conversion data.
- “Servers”: is the servers managed by clickexpose.com, which store and examine the Customer Data to produce the Reports.
- “Software": encompasses both the Client Code and the service software that generates the reports.
- “Subscription”: is the billing arrangement that has been mutually agreed upon between you and clickexpose.com for your Account.
- “GDPR”: refers to the General Data Protection Regulation (EU) 2016/679
3. Non Exclusive License
- To sign up for the Service, you need to fill out the registration form and provide accurate and up-to-date information, including your email address and password. You are responsible for maintaining the security of your account and password and should take measures to protect them. Any unauthorised use of your account is your responsibility. Failure to comply with this security obligation may result in loss or damage for which clickexpose.com will not be liable.
- Clickexpose.com has the sole discretion to accept or reject any person as a Service User for any reason.
- You are prohibited from using clickexpose.com for any illegal or unauthorised purposes, or to violate any relevant laws (including, but not limited to, copyright laws). You are solely responsible for any activities associated with your Account. It is your responsibility to inform clickexpose.com immediately if you become aware of any unauthorised use of your Account or any other security breach.
- Occasionally, clickexpose.com employees may use your customer password to access the Service in order to maintain or enhance it, as well as provide assistance with technical or billing matters. By using the Service, you acknowledge and give your consent to this access.
4. Information Rights
- Clickexpose.com grants you a limited, non-exclusive, non-sublicensable, and revocable license to install, copy and use the Software solely for the purpose of using the Service on one or more web pages that you own and control (collectively, the "Website"). Your access, viewing and downloading of Reports is subject to the terms and conditions of this Agreement. Your license to use the Software and the Service (including the Software, documentation and reports) is contingent upon your compliance with this Agreement's terms and conditions.
- You are not permitted, nor are you allowed to allow any third party to: (i) create derivative works of the Software or Documentation by copying, modifying, adapting or translating them; (ii) attempt to uncover the source code of the Software by reverse engineering, decompiling or disassembling it; (iii) sell, assign, transfer rights to, or lease the Client Code, Processing Software, documentation or Service; (iv) erase any proprietary notices or labels placed by the Service or on the Software; or (v) introduce any software, device or routine that interferes or attempts to interfere with the functioning of the Software or Service, or use, post or transmit such software or device.
- You may only use the Software, Service and Reports for your own internal use and must not make them available for use as a time-sharing service, application service provider, or service bureau. It is your responsibility to ensure that your use of the Documentation, Software, Service and Reports complies with all applicable laws and regulations. Failure to comply with the terms of this Agreement will result in the immediate expiry of the license. If this happens, you must destroy all copies and originals of the Client Code in your possession and notify clickexpose.com in writing within 3 business days of termination. You must not continue using the Service without the express written consent of clickexpose.com.
- Occasionally, clickexpose.com employees may use your customer password to access the Service in order to maintain or enhance it, as well as provide assistance with technical or billing matters. By using the Service, you acknowledge and give your consent to this access.
5. Billing, Upgrades and Downgrades, Cancellation
- By using the Service, you consent to clickexpose.com collecting, storing and processing your Customer Data, which may include one or more cookies used by clickexpose.com to distinguish between users. Clickexpose.com may examine the Customer Data for the purpose of providing technical support or improving the Service.
- The collection and processing of your Customer Data will include IP addresses, which the software uses to prevent click fraud. These IP addresses may be shared globally with other users of the software. Any IP addresses identified as related to click fraud will be stored by us indefinitely, even after termination of this agreement. It is your responsibility to have end-user policies that reflect this.
- To ensure the integrity of our software and its use, you agree that your website will comply with GDPR regulations and only provide us with data that has been obtained in a compliant manner for processing.
- If such sharing of information occurs, it will be subject to agreements that require the recipients to process the information only as instructed by clickexpose.com, and in compliance with the terms of this Agreement, as well as appropriate measures to maintain confidentiality and security.
- Clickexpose.com may issue a press release identifying you as a valued customer using the Service, unless you notify clickexpose.com otherwise in writing.
- Your information rights will be safeguarded and enforced in accordance with the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), and the Data Protection Officer of ClickExpose will be responsible for this at no additional cost to you.
- We utilise multiple billing service providers. By availing their services, you consent to adhere to and comply with their respective policies.
- The Services offered by clickexpose.com can be acquired on a recurring subscription basis, where payment is made in advance. The Subscription Service will renew automatically, and your credit card (or any other payment method account) will be charged every month, or year, depending on your chosen billing cycle, without requiring any further authorisation from you.
- You are accountable for promptly paying any applicable fees and taxes linked to the Service by using a valid payment method. Unless stated otherwise, all fees are quoted in U.K. Pounds (GBP). You consent to compensate for all services that you obtain through the Service, and we may charge the payment method you have selected or send you an invoice for any such fees that are owed. You must ensure that your billing information is up-to-date, accurate, and complete (for example, in the event of a change in billing address, credit card number, or expiration date), and you must notify clickexpose.com if your chosen payment method has been cancelled (for instance, due to loss or theft).
- It is your responsibility to pay for all charges incurred under your Account, as well as charges incurred by any Accounts associated with or created through your Account, whether by you or anyone else who uses your Account (including co-workers, colleagues, team-members, etc.). If your payment method fails or your account becomes overdue, we may use other collection mechanisms to collect any fees owed. In the event of overdue payment, your Account and any Accounts associated with or created through your Account may be deactivated without notice, regardless of the amount owed. Additionally, you are responsible for paying any governmental taxes imposed on your purchase from or use of the Service, including but not limited to sales, use, or value-added taxes.
- Clickexpose.com provides multiple service levels at different rates. Should you choose to downgrade your service level, your plan shall be downgraded immediately, and the difference in price for the remainder of the current billing period will be credited to your account to be deducted from your next generated invoice. Should you not continue into a new billing period, no refunds shall be given.
- If you choose to upgrade, you will be immediately charged the increased price for the remainder of the current billing period on a pro rata basis. The price of the selected service level will be charged in the following billing periods.
- You will be prevented from surpassing the usage limit of your current service level. No further clicks shall be recorded or blocked by the Software until your next monthly period or unless you visit clickexpose.com and manually upgrade your account to a service plan that accommodates your usage beforehand.
- The payment of all fees is made in advance and is non-refundable.
- You are responsible for correctly cancelling your account. To cancel your account, you can contact clickexpose.com by email at firstname.lastname@example.org or login into your account and click on the 'Cancel Subscription' option under the Billing tab, and follow all steps until you are presented with a message confirming your cancellation. In either case, you should receive an email from clickexpose.com confirming acceptance of your cancellation. If you do not receive the cancellation confirmation email within 24 hours then please contact us by email at email@example.com. Without a confirmation email, further payments may be collected, and no refunds shall be offered. Please note that requests must be received at least 24 hours before your subscription renewal date, or the cancellation will not be effective until the following month.
- Once your account is cancelled, all of your Customer Data and Reports may be permanently deleted from the Service, and it will not be possible to recover this information.
- If you decide to cancel your Account before the end of the current paid period, the cancellation will be effective at the end of that period.
- Clickexpose.com reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to suspend or terminate your Account and deny any current or future use of the Service. Such termination of the Service may lead to the deactivation or deletion of your Account, including the loss of all Customer Data and Reports.
- Upon cancellation, you are solely responsible for uninstalling any tracking codes or templates that have been installed by ClickExpose.
- To ensure the quality and reliability of our service, Clickexpose.com has implemented a Fair Usage Policy that applies to all active accounts. This policy allows us to monitor various usage metrics such as traffic levels, bandwidth, and email notifications. If a client exceeds or is identified as exceeding the fair usage criteria, we will first contact them by email to discuss the issue. We reserve the right to terminate any account that violates our fair usage policy. In such cases, we may offer alternative options to ring-fence resources, which may result in additional costs. It is important to note that we will never automatically upgrade an account without the client's explicit consent.
7. Third Parties
- You agree to indemnify, hold harmless and defend ClickExpose, at your expense, any and all third-party claims, actions, proceedings, and suits brought against ClickExpose or any of its officers, directors, employees, agents or affiliates, and all related liabilities, damages, settlements, penalties, fines, costs or expenses (including, without limitation, reasonable attorneys' fees and other litigation expenses) incurred by ClickExpose or any of its officers, directors, employees, agents or affiliates, arising out of or relating to (i) your breach of any term or condition of this Agreement, (ii) your use of the Service, (iii) your violations of applicable laws, rules or regulations in connection with the Service, or (iv) your Brand Features. In such a case, ClickExpose will provide you with written notice of such claim, suit or action. You shall cooperate as fully as reasonably required in the defence of any claim. ClickExpose reserves the right, at its own expense, to assume the exclusive defence and control of any matter subject to indemnification by you.
8. Disclaimer of Warranties
- If you, for whatever reason, provide access to your Account or any portion thereof to any third party or use the Service to collect any information on behalf of any third party ("Third Party"), whether or not you are authorised to do so by clickexpose.com, the terms of this Section shall apply to you.
- If you utilise the Service for a Third Party, you confirm that (a) you have the authorisation to represent and bind the Third Party to this Agreement, (b) the Third Party is the owner of any rights to Customer Data in the relevant account between the Third Party and you, and (c) you will not reveal the Third Party's Customer Data to any third party without the Third Party's permission.
- You are responsible for ensuring that any Third Party using the Service abides by the terms of this Agreement. Clickexpose.com does not make any representations or warranties for the benefit of any Third Party, whether directly or indirectly. You must take all necessary measures to disclaim any representations or warranties pertaining to clickexpose.com, the Service, Software, or Reports with respect to Third Parties. You agree to indemnify, defend, and hold clickexpose.com, and its officers, directors, employees, agents, and affiliates harmless from any third-party claims, actions, proceedings, and suits arising out of or related to (a) any representations and warranties you make concerning any aspect of the Service, Software, or Reports to Third Parties, (b) any claims made by or on behalf of any Third Party related to your use of the Service, Software, or Reports, (c) any violations of your privacy obligations to any Third Party, and (d) any claims related to the acts or omissions of Third Parties in connection with the Service, Software, or Reports. You will be responsible for any and all related liabilities, damages, settlements, penalties, fines, costs, or expenses (including, but not limited to, reasonable attorneys' fees and other litigation expenses) incurred by clickexpose.com or any of its officers, directors, employees, agents, or affiliates.
9. Disclaimer of Warranties
- The Service, including the Reports, may contain inaccuracies or typographical errors. Clickexpose.com and its suppliers may make improvements and changes to the Service or Software at any time, with or without notice. Clickexpose.com does not guarantee that the Service will be uninterrupted or error-free, that any defects will be corrected, or that the Service, the Software, or any other software on the Server will be free of viruses or other harmful components. You acknowledge and agree that clickexpose.com is not responsible for any unauthorized access or alteration of Customer Data or data from your Website. Furthermore, clickexpose.com does not guarantee the storage of Customer Data, and the amount of storage space allocated to you is subject to agreement with clickexpose.com or the availability of space.
- The Service may automatically add IP addresses to your AdWords exclusion list in your AdWords campaign(s). Clickexpose.com shall not be held responsible for any loss or damage to data resulting from this.
- Clickexpose.com cannot guarantee that the Service will be available at all times or during any downtime due to various reasons including (1) outages to any public Internet backbones, networks, or servers, (2) failures of your equipment, systems, or local access services, (3) previously scheduled maintenance, or (4) events beyond clickexpose.com's control such as strikes, riots, insurrection, fires, floods, explosions, war, governmental action, labor conditions, earthquakes, natural disasters, or interruptions in Internet services to an area where clickexpose.com or your servers are located or co-located. Additionally, complete accuracy in all aspects of your statistics at all times is also not guaranteed by clickexpose.com.
- THE SERVICE, THE SOFTWARE AND REPORTS ARE PROVIDED "AS IS" AND THERE ARE NO WARRANTIES, CLAIMS OR REPRESENTATIONS MADE BY ClickExpose, EITHER EXPRESS, IMPLIED, OR STATUTORY, WITH RESPECT TO THE SERVICE, THE SOFTWARE, THE DOCUMENTATION AND REPORTS, INCLUDING WARRANTIES OF QUALITY, PERFORMANCE, NON-INFRINGEMENT, MERCHANTABILITY, OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, NOR ARE THERE ANY WARRANTIES CREATED BY COURSE OF DEALING, COURSE OF PERFORMANCE, OR TRADE USAGE. ClickExpose DOES NOT WARRANT THAT THE SERVICE, THE SOFTWARE OR REPORTS WILL MEET YOUR NEEDS OR BE FREE FROM ERRORS, OR THAT THE OPERATION OF THE SERVICE WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED. THE FOREGOING EXCLUSIONS AND DISCLAIMERS ARE AN ESSENTIAL PART OF THIS AGREEMENT AND FORMED THE BASIS FOR DETERMINING THE PRICE CHARGED FOR THE SERVICE. SOME STATES DO NOT ALLOW EXCLUSION
10. Notice of Proprietary Rights
- Clickexpose.com WILL NOT BE LIABLE TO USER OR ANY THIRD-PARTY CLAIMANT FOR ANY INDIRECT, SPECIAL, PUNITIVE, CONSEQUENTIAL (INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, LOST PROFITS OR LOST DATA COLLECTED THROUGH THE SERVICE), OR INCIDENTAL DAMAGES, WHETHER BASED ON A CLAIM OR ACTION OF CONTRACT, WARRANTY, NEGLIGENCE, STRICT LIABILITY, OR OTHER TORT, BREACH OF ANY STATUTORY DUTY, INDEMNITY OR CONTRIBUTION, OR OTHERWISE, EVEN IF clickexpose.com HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. THE EXCLUSION CONTAINED IN THIS PARAGRAPH SHALL APPLY REGARDLESS OF THE FAILURE OF THE EXCLUSIVE REMEDY PROVIDED IN THE FOLLOWING PARAGRAPH. SOME STATES DO NOT ALLOW THE LIMITATION OR EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY FOR INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, SO THE LIMITATIONS OR EXCLUSIONS IN THIS AND THE FOREGOING PARAGRAPH MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.
- Clickexpose.com shall not be held responsible for any click fraud detected or undetected by the Software. The Software is designed to detect multiple ad clicks from the same computer system in a short period of time, and to identify unusual increases in click activity to the best of its ability. The Service will inform the Client of such identifications through online reports and, in certain circumstances, emails. The Service will not be able to prevent click fraud from occurring or identify all types and occurrences of click fraud.
- The maximum cumulative liability of Clickexpose.com for any claims, demands, or actions arising from this Agreement, resulting in loss or damages to you or any other party, shall not exceed £100 GBP in total.
11. Modifications to Terms of Service and Other Policies
- Clickexpose.com owns and will continue to own the Service, including but not limited to the Client Code and the Software, as well as all intellectual property rights related to it. Clickexpose.com and its licensors reserve all rights in and to the Software that are not explicitly granted to you in this Agreement, including ownership of the Software, logos, trademarks, trade secrets, databases, reports, and website, without any limitations.
- You agree not to use the Service outside of the scope of the license granted herein, sublicense, distribute or allow any third party to use the Service, copy, modify, adapt, translate, create derivative works from, reverse engineer, disassemble, decompile or attempt to discover any source code or trade secrets related to the Service. You are also not permitted to use any trademarks, trade names, service marks, logos, domain names or other distinctive brand features, or any copyright or other proprietary rights associated with the Service without the express written consent of clickexpose.com. You shall not attempt to register any trademark, trade name, service marks, logos, domain names, distinctive brand features, copyright, or other proprietary rights associated with clickexpose.com, other than in the name of clickexpose.com. Additionally, you shall not remove, obscure, or alter any notice of copyright, trademark, or other proprietary right appearing in or on any item included with the Service.
12. General Conditions
- Clickexpose.com retains the authority to update, alter or terminate the Service (or any portion of it) at any point in time, with or without prior notice. Such changes may be temporary or permanent. Clickexpose.com shall not be responsible to you or any third party for any adjustments, price revisions, interruptions or terminations of the Service.
- If any additional functionalities are introduced that supplement or improve the current Service, such as the introduction of new tools and resources, they will be governed by the Terms of Service. Your continued use of the Service after such modifications will indicate your acceptance of the changes. You can refer to the latest version of the Terms of Service at any time by visiting https://clickexpose.com.
- If you choose to downgrade your service level, you may lose data, features, or account capacity. Clickexpose.com is not responsible for any such loss and will not be held liable for it.
13. Miscellaneous; Applicable Law and Venue
- You are solely responsible for your use of the Service. The Service is made available on an "as is" and "as available" basis.
- Only paying account holders are entitled to technical support, which is offered at the sole discretion of ClickExpose.
- It is prohibited to modify, adapt, or hack the Service or alter another website in a way that falsely suggests an association with the Service, Clickexpose.com, or any other Clickexpose.com service.
- You consent to not reproduce, duplicate, copy, sell, resell, or exploit any part of the Service, the use of the Service, or access to the Service, unless you have obtained express written permission from Clickexpose.com.
- You acknowledge that the technical processing and transmission of the Service, which includes your Data, may occur without encryption and involve (a) transfers over different networks and (b) alterations to comply and adjust to the technical requirements of connecting networks or devices.
- The technical personnel of Clickexpose.com may occasionally request you to make changes to the Client Code installed on your website. You consent to collaborate and make any necessary modifications as instructed.
- You provide Clickexpose.com with an ongoing, non-exclusive, global, royalty-free license to utilise and exhibit your name, your company name, your website URL, your company's website URL, and your company's logo on Clickexpose.com marketing materials, websites, and client lists.
- There are no promises or assurances regarding income or savings that are explicitly or implicitly made when acquiring the Service. You consent to Clickexpose.com not being accountable for the achievements or setbacks of your business decisions.
14. Entire Agreement and Severability
- Clickexpose.com will be released from fulfilling its obligations under this agreement to the degree that performance is hindered, postponed, or impeded by reasons beyond its reasonable control. If any clause of this agreement is deemed unenforceable for any reason, the clause shall be revised to the extent required to make it enforceable to the greatest degree permissible so as to achieve the parties' intention, and the rest of this agreement shall remain fully valid and binding.
- These Terms of Business and any disputes or claims arising out of or in connection with it or it's subject matter or formation (including non-contractual disputes or claims) are governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of England. The parties irrevocably agree that the courts of England have exclusive jurisdiction to settle any dispute or claim that arises out of or in connection with these Terms of Business or its subject matter or formation (including non-contractual disputes or claims).
- Force Majeure. Clickexpose.com shall not be liable for any failure to perform its obligations hereunder where such failure results from any cause beyond clickexpose.com’s reasonable control, including, without limitation, mechanical, electronic or communications failure or degradation.
- Assignment. These Terms of Service are personal to you, and are not assignable, transferable or sublicensable by you except with clickexpose.coms’s prior written consent. Clickexpose.com may assign, transfer or delegate any of its rights and obligations hereunder without consent.
- Agency. No agency, partnership, joint venture, or employment relationship is created as a result of these Terms of Service and neither party has any authority of any kind to bind the other in any respect.
- Notices. Unless otherwise specified in these Terms of Service, all notices under these Terms of Service will be in writing and will be deemed to have been duly given when received, if personally delivered or sent by certified or registered mail, return receipt requested; when receipt is electronically confirmed, if transmitted by facsimile or e-mail; or the day after it is sent, if sent for next day delivery by recognized overnight delivery service.
- No Waiver. The failure of clickexpose.com to enforce any part of these Terms of Service shall not constitute a waiver of its right to later enforce that or any other part of these Terms of Service. Waiver of compliance in any particular instance, does not mean that we will do so in the future. In order for any waiver of compliance with these Terms of Service to be binding, clickexpose.com must provide you with written notice of such waiver, provided by one of its authorized representatives.
- Headings. The section and paragraph headings in these Terms of Service are for convenience only and shall not affect their interpretation.
These Terms of Service are the entire agreement between you and ClickExpose with respect to the Services and supersede all prior or contemporaneous communications and proposals (whether oral, written or electronic) between you and ClickExpose with respect to the Services. If any provision of these Terms of Service is found to be unenforceable or invalid, that provision will be limited or eliminated to the minimum extent necessary so that these Terms of Service will otherwise remain in full force and effect and enforceable.
- You may contact ClickExpose: by mail at Unit 12, Ambition Broxbourne Business Centre, 4 Pindar Road, Hoddesdon, Hertfordshire EN11 0FJ United Kingdom, or by e-mail on firstname.lastname@example.org.